Scattered Hash Browns with Fixins'
1 Tbsp Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub
1 Can of Bean-less Chili
1 Jar of Jalapenos
4 Tbsp of Vegetable oil
1/2 Small bag of Mexican Four Cheese Blend
1/2 Bag of your favorite frozen Hash Browns
1/2 Diced Onion
3/4 Cup diced Ham
1. Heat vegetable oil in a non-stick 12" pan on medium high.
2. Add onion to pan and cook until the aromas release, about 2-3 minutes.
Then mix in diced ham and cook together until both begin to brown, another
2-3 minutes. Remove them from the pan and set to the side.
3. Pour chili into a small pot and heat on low.
4. Carefully add frozen hash browns into the 12' pan to form an even layer.
5. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on 1st side until hash browns begin to turn golden.
Flip hash browns & sprinkle with Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub.
6. Top with your sauteed ham & onion, your desired amount of jalapenos, and cheese.
7. Finish cooking for another 4-5 minutes or until the under side of the hash browns
begins to turn golden.
8. Plate and top with chili, then serve.
DJ Paul's fun tip: Substitute ham with your favorite type of meat.
*Yield 4 People*
Salt & Pepper to taste