Grilled Corn on the Cob
1 Bottle Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub
Fresh Corn Husks
2 Tbs Olive Oil
2 Chopped Garlic Cloves
1 Sliced Onion
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Pull all of the husks & silk off of the corn and discard.
2. Preheat the grill to 350 degrees.
3. Place the whole cobs in a pot of cold water for approximately 20 minutes
covering completely with water. This will provide extra moisture for cooking
& will steam the corn kernels inside the aluminum foil.
4. Remove the corn from the water and shake off any excess.
5. Tear off squares of aluminum foil and place ears of corn diagonally in the center
of each square
6. Brush the kernels with olive oil.
7. Sprinkle Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub all around each one.
8. Place sliced onions & a little garlic around each corn in each square of aluminum.
9. Roll the aluminum foil around each ear of corn and close it by twisting the ends.
10. Place the prepared ears of corn on the grill, rotating the corn every 4-5 minutes.
11. Allow the corn to slowly cook for 20 minutes total.
12. Remove the corn from the grill. Be careful as the corn will be very hot!
13. Remove the aluminum foil & serve.
DJ Paul's fun tip: Saute Chopped Red & Green Bell Peppers in melted butter & brush on right
*Yield: 4 servings*