Grilled Chicken Breast
1 Bottle Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub
4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast halves (5 to 6 ounces each - pounded to 1/2-inch thickness)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Spray grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat.
2. Rub both sides of chicken breast with Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub & wrap in
3. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer. (To marinate)
4. Remove & grill until grill marks have formed and chicken is cooked through, about
4-5 minutes per side.
4. Remove from heat, let rest for 5 minutes, then slice into 1/2-inch thick slices.
DJ Paul's fun tip: Toss with Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Sauce.
*Yield: 4 servings*