Baked Jalapeno Tilapia
1 Bottle of Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub
2 Tbs Butter
4 Tilapia Fillets
1/2 Fresh Jalapeno, chopped
1/2 Fresh Lime
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Heat 1 Tbs butter in a saute pan on medium high.
3. Add the chopped jalapeno and saute for 3 min.
4. Squeeze the lime over the jalapeno butter sauce as its cooking.
5. Add the remainder 1 Tbs of the butter and let it melt.
6. Take the jalapeno butter sauce & pour into a shallow baking dish.
(Pour just enough sauce to cover the bottom of the dish.)
7. Place the Tilapia Fillets into the baking dish, then pour remaining
jalapeno butter sauce over the top.
8. Sprinkle Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub to cover the fillets.
9. Bake for 20 minutes and serve with steamed, sauteed, or grilled
DJ Paul's fun tip:Add 2 Tbs of your favorite Tequila to the beginning of step 3.
*Yield: 4 servings*