Dry Rubbed Baked Beans
1 Tbs Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub
1 Tsp of Worcestershire sauce
1 Tsp. Black Pepper
1 Large Onion, diced
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Red Bell Pepper
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar, packed
1/2 Cup of Ketchup
1/2 Cup of Wicker's Original Marinade
Four 16 oz. cans of Pork & Beans
.25 lb of Lean Bacon, diced
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Saute the bell peppers & onion on medium high for 4 min. Add lean
bacon & cook an additional 4 min
3. Open the beans and pour away excess liquid at the top of each can.
4. Pour beans & remaining ingredients into a 2 quart open casserole dish.
5. Cover the top of the beans with Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes or until edges are brown.
DJ Paul's fun tip: Add 1 freshly diced jalapeno to step number 2.
*Yield: 12 servings*