Grilled Crab Legs
1 Bottle of Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub
1 lb of your favorite Crab Legs
2 Tbs Olive Oil
2 Tbs Butter
1. Preheat your grill to medium (If grill is not available pre-heat
oven to 350 degrees)
2. Combine the two tablespoons of olive oil with two tablespoons of
melted butter and coat each leg well.
3. Sprinkle Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub on each leg, well enough to
cover both sides.
3. Place the crab legs on the grill and drop the lid. (If baking, place
crab legs on a baking sheet)
4. Heat them for 4 or 5 minutes, turning once after about 2 minutes.
(if baking, bake for 8-9 minutes)
6. Remove the hot legs from the grill/oven and serve with cocktail
sauce or a garlic butter sauce.
DJ Paul's fun tip: Sprinkle Ole Bay seasoning into garlic butter
*Yield: 2 servings*