Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub Jalapeno Chicken Wings
10 Whole Chicken Wings
6 Tbs. Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub
3 Tbs. Olive Oil
1 Tbs. Butter
1 whole fresh Jalapeno Pepper Diced
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pat dry defrosted whole chicken wings with a paper towel.
3. Drizzle whole chicken wings with olive oil then sprinkle heavily with Award Winner
DJ Paul's BBQ Rub, Salt & Pepper then hand pat wings.
4. Place whole chicken wings into a sealed plastic bag.
5. Let wings marinade for a minimum of 30 min. inside the refrigerator prior to cooking.
6. Remove wings from the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature before
placing on hot grill.
7. Preheat grill to medium/high heat.
8. Place whole chicken wings onto grill; grilling each side for about 3-5 minutes or until
browned & grill marks appear.
9. Transfer wings from the grill to a greased broiling pan and roast in the oven for 40 minutes
total; turning wings half way through.
10. Remove wings from oven.
11. Add Butter, Fresh Jalapeno, & remaining 2 Tbs. of Award Winner DJ Paul's BBQ Rub to a
very hot wok.
13. Toss Whole Chicken Wings in the wok with Butter and Jalapeno for about 3-5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings